Roland GR2 Series Cutting Plotter
Designed to work in complete harmony with Roland DG printers, expand your sign and graphics output like never before with CAMM-1 GR2 series vinyl cutters that feature added speed, downforce, precision, and a more intuitive cut operation.
Advanced crop mark features offer the most efficient, long-print run production of stickers, decals, labels, and graphics
Work with a range of specialty vinyl like flock, glitter coated, and other heat transfer materials—create high-end custom tees and other garments.
Perfect for signs, POP’s displays, vehicle graphics, and more, a high blade force allows cutting of tough materials like reflective vinyl.
- Cutting speeds at 1,530 mm/s to increase your graphics output.
- Cuts perfect angles and sharp corners when cutting thick material.
- AAS II Positioning—an intelligent sensor workflow automatically crops-by-row and repositions for efficient print-then-cut.
- Up to 600 gf downforce, cut high luminosity reflective sheets, sandblast mask, and other specialty materials.
- Free GreatCut-R software & Downloadable Roland DG AAS II Plug-in for Adobe Illustrator (Windows) & CorelDRAW (Windows)